Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Incorporates kinesiology, orthopedic assessment and soft tissue manual therapy to effectively treat soft tissue and improve joint mobility.
Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy
- A cross-fiber friction technique incorporating lymphatic drainage and myofascial release that improves joint movement and removes toxins from muscles and surrounding soft tissue.
- Applying gentle, sustained pressure into the myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
Trigger Point /Neuromuscular Therapy
- Alternating levels of concentrated pressure on the areas of muscle spasms relaxes the muscle in order to release stored lactic acid. This encourages blood and oxygen circulation to the muscle to avoid the production of more lactic acid.
- Encourages the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart.
- Using firm, but gentle strokes, this well-known, classic discipline is a great introductory treatment, or for someone who prefers a lighter-touch treatment. Using five styles of massage strokes, the therapist will apply sliding/gliding, kneading, rhythmic tapping, cross-fiber massage, and vibration to reduce pain, joint stiffness and improve function.
- An ancient form of medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. It is used to help with pain, reduce inflammation, increase blood flow, and promote relaxation.
- A soft and gentle approach that soothes the nervous system, unwinds the fascia and quiets the mind. The therapist uses a combination of techniques, including tapping, myofascial release, reflexology and craniosacral therapy. R3 = Rest, Relax, Recoup.
Once we know the “what and why” behind YOUR need for a massage, we can book you with the skilled therapist trained in the specific disciplines that will deliver the most beneficial impact, the greatest relief, and the highest satisfaction. If you aren’t sure of which therapist who can best serve you, browse individual profiles in “Meet the Team” or call us at 610-696-6880 to assess and help you find the right fit.